The Greatest Surah In The Quran

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu,

The greatest Surah In the Quran

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.1 Narrated byAbu Said bin Al Mualla
While I was praying in the Mosque, Allah's Apostle called me but I did not respond to him. Later I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I was praying." He said,
"Didn't Allah say, 'Give your response to Allah (by obeying Him) and to His Apostle when he calls you.' " (8.24)
He then said to me, "I will teach you a Sura which is the greatest Sura in the Qur'an, before you leave the Mosque." Then he got hold of my hand, and
when he intended to leave (the Mosque), I said to him, "Didn't you say to me, 'I will teach you a Sura which is the greatest Sura in the Quran?' " He
said, "Al-Hamdu-Lillah Rabbi-l-Alamin (i.e. Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the worlds) which is Al-Sab'a Al-Mathani (i.e. seven repeatedly recited
Verses) and the Grand Qur'an which has been given to me."

*Nawafil salat can be broken if parents call.Prophet is closer to believers he had greater right that companions should answer him while praying if he calls.

1.1In the name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful.
2 Praise be to Allah the Cherisher and Sustainer of the Worlds.
3 Most Gracious Most Merciful.
4 Master of the Day of Judgment.
5 Thee do we worship and Thine aid we seek.
6 Show us the straight way.
7 The way of those on whom Thou hast bestowed Thy Grace Those whose (portion) is not wrath and who go not astray.


Allah knows best.


geovisit();