Prophet Muhammad Commanded To Write Hadith

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful
Assalaamualaikum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatuhu,


Prophet Muhammad {s.a.w} commanded to write Hadith

Sunan of Abu-DawoodHadith 3639 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As
I used to write everything which I heard from the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). I intended (by it) to memorise it. The Quraysh prohibited me
saying: Do you write everything that you hear from him while the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) is a human being: he speaks in anger and pleasure?
So I stopped writing, and mentioned it to the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him). He signalled with his finger to him mouth and said: Write, by Him
in Whose hand my soul lies, only right comes out from it.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.113 Narrated byAbu Huraira
There is none among the companions of the Prophet who has narrated more Hadiths than I except 'Abdullah bin Amr (bin Al-'As) who used to write them
and I never did the same.


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.118 Narrated byAbu Huraira
People say that I have narrated many Hadiths (the Prophet's narration). Had it not been for two verses in the Qur'an, I would not have narrated a single
Hadith, and the verses are:
"Verily those who conceal the clear sign and the guidance which We have sent down . . . (up to) Most Merciful." (2.159-160). And no doubt our Muhajir
(emigrant) brothers used to be busy in the market with their business (bargains) and our Ansari brothers used to be busy with their property
(agriculture). But I (Abu Huraira) used to stick to Allah's Apostle contented with what will fill my stomach and I used to attend that which
they used not to attend and I used to memorize that which they used not to memorize.


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 3.263 Narrated byAbu Huraira
You people say that Abu Huraira tells many narrations from Allah's Apostle and you also wonder why the emigrants and Ansar do not narrate from Allah's
Apostle as Abu Huraira does. My emigrant brothers were busy in the market while I used to stick to Allah's Apostle content with what fills my stomach;
so I used to be present when they were absent and I used to remember when they used to forget, and my Ansari brothers used to be busy with their
properties and I was one of the poor men of Suffa. I used to remember the narrations when they used to forget. No doubt, Allah's Apostle once said,
"Whoever spreads his garment till I have finished my present speech and then gathers it to himself, will remember whatever I will say." So, I spread my
colored garment which I was wearing till Allah's Apostle had finished his saying, and then I gathered it to my chest. So, I did not forget any of that
narrations.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 3.540 Narrated byAbu Huraira
The people say that Abu Huraira narrates too many narrations. In fact Allah knows whether I say the truth or not. They also ask, "Why do the emigrants
and the Ansar not narrate as he does?" In fact, my emigrant brethren were busy trading in the markets, and my Ansar brethren were busy with their
properties. I was a poor man keeping the company of Allah's Apostle and was satisfied with what filled my stomach. So, I used to be present while they
(i.e. the emigrants and the Ansar) were absent, and I used to remember while they forgot (the Hadith). One day the Prophet said, "Whoever spreads his
sheet till I finish this statement of mine and then gathers it on his chest, will never forget anything of my statement." So, I spread my covering sheet
which was the only garment I had, till the Prophet finished his statement and then I gathered it over my chest. By Him Who had sent him (i.e. Allah's
Apostle) with the truth, since then I did not forget even a single word of that statement of his, until this day of mine. By Allah, but for two verses
in Allah's Book, I would never have related any narration (from the Prophet). (These two verses are): "Verily! Those who conceal the clear signs
and the guidance which we have sent down .....(up to) the Merciful." (2.159-160)

Al-Muwatta Hadith
Hadith 47.11
Anger
Malik related to me from Ibn Shihab from Humayd ibn Abd ar-Rahman ibn Awf that a man came to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him
peace, and said, "Messenger of Allah, teach me some words which I can live by. Do not make them too much for me, lest I forget." The Messenger of
Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Do not be angry."

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.452 Narrated byAl Araj
Abu Huraira said, "You people claim that Abu Huraira narrates many narrations of Allah's Apostle. (Anyhow) with Allah will be our appointment.
I was a poor man, and used to stick to Allah's Apostle contented with what will fill my stomach, and the Muhajirin (emigrants) used to be busy trading
in the markets, and the Ansar used to be busy looking after their properties. One day I heard Allah's Apostle saying, 'Who will spread his
Rida' (a garment covering the upper part of the body) till I finished my speech and then fold it, (i.e. wrap it over your body), in which case he
will never forget anything he had heard from me." So I spread my garment which I was wearing; and by Him Who sent Muhammad with the Truth, ever
since, I have never forgotten whatever I heard from him (the Prophet)." (See, Hadith No. 119, Vol. 1)


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 4.841 Narrated byAbu Huraira
I said, "O Allah's Apostle! I hear many narrations from you but I forget them." He said, "Spread your covering sheet." I spread my sheet and he moved
both his hands as if scooping something and emptied them in the sheet and said, "Wrap it." I wrapped it round my body, and since then I have never
forgotten a single Hadith.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.559 Narrated byAbdullah
The Prophet said, "Why does anyone of the people say, 'I have forgotten such-and-such Verses (of the Qur'an)?' He, in fact, is caused (by Allah) to
forget."

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.119 Narrated byAbu Huraira
I said to Allah's Apostle "I hear many narrations (Hadiths) from you but I forget them." Allah's Apostle said, "Spread your Rida' (garment)." I did
accordingly and then he moved his hands as if filling them with something (and emptied them in my Rida') and then said, "Take and wrap this sheet over
your body." I did it and after that I never forgot any thing.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.558 Narrated byAisha
Allah's Apostle heard a man reciting the Qur'an at night, and said, "May Allah bestow His Mercy on him, as he has reminded me of such-and-such Verses
of such-and-such Suras, which I was caused to forget."(forgetting to recite in salat,not literally forgetting)

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 6.550 Narrated byAbdullah
The Prophet said, "It is a bad thing that some of you say, 'I have forgotten such-and-such verse of the Qur'an,' for indeed, he has been caused (by
Allah) to forget it. So you must keep on reciting the Qur'an because it escapes from the hearts of men faster than camel do."RECTING QURAN AND
*Reciting & Understanding Quran & sunnah to carry out all the ordinances of Allah subhanawatala.

49:1 O ye who believe! put not yourselves forward before Allah and His Apostle: But fear Allah: for Allah is He who hears and knows all things.
2 O ye who believe! raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet nor speak aloud to him in talk as ye may speak aloud to one another lest your
deeds become vain and ye perceive not.


Allah knows best.


geovisit();