The Term Hadith Present In Hadith

In the name of Allah most gracious most merciful
Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatuallahi wa barakatahu

The term "hadith" present in Hadith.


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.98 Narrated byAbu Huraira
I said: "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person, who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" Allah's Apostle said: O Abu
Huraira! "I have thought that none will ask me about it before you as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person who will
have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said sincerely from the bottom of his heart "None has the right to be worshipped
but Allah." And 'Umar bin 'Abdul 'Aziz wrote to Abu Bakr bin Hazm, "Look for the knowledge of Hadith and get it written, as I am afraid that religious
knowledge will vanish and the religious learned men will pass away (die). Do not accept anything save the Hadiths of the Prophet. Circulate knowledge and
teach the ignorant, for knowledge does not vanish except when it is kept secretly (to oneself)."

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.118 Narrated byAbu Huraira
People say that I have narrated many Hadiths (the Prophet's narration). Had it not been for two verses in the Qur'an, I would not have narrated a single
Hadith, and the verses are:
"Verily those who conceal the clear sign and the guidance which We have sent down . . . (up to) Most Merciful." (2.159-160). And no doubt our Muhajir
(emigrant) brothers used to be busy in the market with their business (bargains) and our Ansari brothers used to be busy with their property
(agriculture). But I (Abu Huraira) used to stick to Allah's Apostle contented with what will fill my stomach and I used to attend that which
they used not to attend and I used to memorize that which they used not to memorize.

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.113 Narrated byAbu Huraira
There is none among the companions of the Prophet who has narrated more Hadiths than I except 'Abdullah bin Amr (bin Al-'As) who used to write them
and I never did the same.


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.119 Narrated byAbu Huraira
I said to Allah's Apostle "I hear many narrations (Hadiths) from you but I forget them." Allah's Apostle said, "Spread your Rida' (garment)." I did
accordingly and then he moved his hands as if filling them with something (and emptied them in my Rida') and then said, "Take and wrap this sheet over
your body." I did it and after that I never forgot any thing.


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.255 Narrated byAbdullah
Allah's Apostle said, "Do not wish to be like anyone, except in two cases: (1) A man whom Allah has given wealth and he spends it righteously. (2) A
man whom Allah has given wisdom (knowledge of the Qur'an and the Hadith) and he acts according to it and teaches it to others."

Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 8.574 Narrated byAbu Huraira
I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who will be the luckiest person who will gain your intercession on the Day of Resurrection?" The Prophet said, "O Abu
Huraira! I have thought that none will ask me about this Hadith before you, as I know your longing for the (learning of) Hadiths. The luckiest person
who will have my intercession on the Day of Resurrection will be the one who said, 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah,' sincerely from the
bottom of his heart."

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 187 Narrated byGhudayf ibn al-Harith ath-Thumali
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Never did a people make an innovation (in religion) there was withdrawn from them the equal measure of
Sunnah. Adhering to Sunnah is better than making innovations.
Transmitted by Ahmad.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 188 Narrated byHassan ibn Atiyyah
No one ever made an innovation in their religion but Allah withdrew the equal portion from their Sunnah and He would not restore it to them till the
Day of Resurrection.
Transmitted by Darimi.


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 1.108 Narrated byAnas
The fact which stops me from narrating a great number of Hadiths to you is that the Prophet said: "Whoever tells a lie against me intentionally, then
(surely) let him occupy his seat in Hell-fire."


Sahih Al-Bukhari HadithHadith 9.372 Narrated byTauba Al Anbari
Ash-'Sha'bi asked me, "Did you notice how Al-Hasan used to narrate Hadiths from the Prophet? I stayed with Ibn 'Umar for about two or one-and-a-half
years and I did not hear him narrating anything from the Prophet except his (Hadith). He (Ibn 'Umar) said, "Some of the companions of the Prophet
including Sa'd, were going to eat meat, but one of the wives of the Prophet called them, saying, 'It is the meat of a Mastigure.' The people then
stopped eating it. On that Allah's Apostle said, 'Carry on eating, for it is lawful.' Or said, 'There is no harm in eating it, but it is not from my
meals.' "

Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 873 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
While making a mention of a few hadiths, he said: (The Messenger of Allah directed us thus): Establish rows in prayer, for the making of a row
(straight) is one of the merits of prayer.

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 232 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Abbas
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Be mindful when transmitting a Hadith from me. (Transmit) only that which you know (very well) for he who
intentionally lies about me will find his abode in Hell-Fire.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 234 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Abbas
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, He who speaks about the Qur'an on the basis of his personal opinion (only) will find his abode in
Hell-Fire. In another version (the words are): He who speaks about the Qur'an without sound knowledge of it will find his abode in Hell-Fire.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 230 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Mas'ud
I heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) saying: May Allah be pleased with a person who heard something from us and then transmitted it to others
as he had heard it; for many a one to whom it is brought, retains it better than the one who heard it.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi and Ibn Majah.

Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 7037 Narrated byAbuQatadah
We used to go to Imran b. Husayn passing in front of Hisham b. Amir. He, one day, said: You pass by me (in order) to go to some persons but (amongst the
living persons) none remained in the company of Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) more than I and none knows more hadiths than I. I heard Allah's
Apostle (peace be upon him) said: There would be no creation (creating more trouble) than the Dajjal right from the creation of Adam to the Last Hour.


Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 1139 Narrated byAisha
Ibn Atiq said: I narrated a hadith and al-Qasim was present with Aisha. He was a man who committed errors in (pronouncing words) and his mother was a
freed slave-woman. Aisha said to him: What is the matter with you that you do not narrate as this son of my brother narrated (the hadiths)? know well
where you picked it up. This is how his mother brought him up and how your mother brought you up. Qasim felt angry (at this remark of Aisha) and showed
bitterness towards her. When he saw that the table had been spread for Aisha, he stood up. Aisha said: Where are you going? He said: (I am going)
to say the prayer. She said: Sit down (to take the food). He said: I must say the prayer. She said: Sit down, O faithless, for I have heard the
Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) say: No prayer can be (rightly said) when the food is there (before the worshipper), or when he is prompted by
the call of nature.

Sahih Muslim HadithHadith 6521 Narrated byMu'awiyah
Mu'awiyah went to a circle in the mosque and said: What makes you sit here? They said: We are sitting here in order to remember Allah. He said: I
adjure you by Allah (to tell me whether you are sitting here for this very purpose)? They said: By Allah, we are sitting here for this very purpose.
Thereupon, he said: I have not ordered you to take an oath, because of any allegation against you and none of my rank in the eye of Allah's Apostle
(peace be upon him) is the narrator of so few hadiths as I am. The fact is that Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) went out to the circle of his
companions and said: What makes you sit there? They said: We are sitting here in order to remember Allah and to praise Him because He guided us to
the path of Islam and He conferred favours upon us. Thereupon he adjured by Allah and asked if that were the only purpose of their sitting there. They
said: By Allah, we are not sitting out here for this very purpose. Thereupon he (the Apostle (peace be upon him) said: I am not asking you to take an
oath because of any allegation against you but for the fact that Gabriel came to me and he informed me that Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, was
talking to the angels about your magnificence.

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 171 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Amr
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: There will befall my Ummah exactly (all those) evils which befell the people of Isra'il, so much so
that if there was one amongst them who openly committed fornication with his mother there will be among my Ummah one who will do that, and if the people
of Isra'il were fragmented into seventy-two sects my Ummah will be fragmented into seventy-three sects. All of them will be in Hell Fire except
one sect. They (the Companions) said: Allah's Messenger, which is that? Whereupon he said: It is one to which I and my companions belong.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 175 Narrated byAnas ibn Malik
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said to me: My son, if you are in a position to pass your morning and evening keeping your heart free from
malice against anyone, then act according to it (this high ideal). He then said: My son, and that is my Sunnah and he who loves my Sunnah, in fact
loves me and he who loves me, will be with me in Paradise.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 178 Narrated byAbuSa'id al-Khudri
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: He who eats lawfully earned food and acts according to (my Sunnah) and mankind is safe from any excess on his
part, will enter Paradise. Thereupon someone said: Allah's Messenger, verily in these times there are many of that description. Whereupon he (the
Prophet) said: And many such will there be in ages after me.
Transmitted by Tirmidhi.

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 742 Narrated byAbuHurayrah
I heard Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) as saying: He who comes to this mosque of mine and he comes only to learn or teach a khayr (good, i.e.
the Qur'an and the Sunnah), his status is like that of one who strives in the cause of Allah. He who comes for any other motive, his status is like
that of a person who covets the property of another.
Transmitted by Ibn Majah and Bayhaqi in Shu'ab al-Iman.

Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 237 Narrated byAbdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As Allah's Apostle (peace be upon him) heard some people disputing about the
Qur'an. Thereupon he said: It was because of this that those gone before you had perished. They set parts of the books against the others (whereas the
fact is) that the Book of Allah has been revealed with one part confirming the others. Therefore, do not falsify some parts with the others and speak
only that which you know; that which you do not know, refer it to one who knows it well.
Transmitted by Ahmad and Ibn Majah.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 956 Narrated byJabir ibn Abdullah
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) used to say in his prayer after tashahhud: The most excellent words are the words of Allah and the most
excellent guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad (may Allah shower His blessings upon him).
Transmitted by Nasa'i.


Al-Tirmidhi HadithHadith 259 Narrated byAnas ibn Malik
Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said: Do you know who is most generous? They said: Allah and His Messenger know best. Whereupon he said:
Allah is the Most Generous, then I am most generous to mankind, and the most generous people after me would be those who will acquire knowledge and then
disseminate it. He will come on the Day of Resurrection singly, like a ruler, or he said: As a single Ummah.
Bayhaqi transmitted in Shu'ab al-Iman.

Allah knows best.
geovisit();